Rail Freight hub consultation dates
A formal statutory consultation for proposals for a National Rail Freight Interchange to be developed off Junction 2 of the M69 near Burbage is to run from Wednesday January 12 to Wednesday March 9 2022
Tritax Symmetry is inviting members of the public to attend an exhibition of the proposals on any of the following dates:
- January 19 - 2pm to 8pm - Elmesthorpe Village Hall
- January 21 - 12.30am to 6.30pm - Stoney Stanton Village Hall
- January 22 - 10am to 1pm - Elmesthorpe Village Hall
- January 24 - 3pm to 8pm - Burbage Millennium Hall
- January 26 - 2pm to 8pm - Sapcote Methodist Church
- January 28 - 2pm to 8pm – Barwell George Ward Centre
- January 29 - 10am to 1pm – Hinckley St Francis Community Centre
- January 31 - 2pm to 8pm – Hinckley Ashby Road Sports Club
- February 1 - 1pm to 9pm - Narborough Parish Centre
The events will be subject to Government Covid-19 guidelines in place at the time, in addition to any restrictions that may be in place at each particular venue.
All attendees are requested to wear a face covering when visiting an exhibition and visitors may be asked to wait outside depending on the number of people wishing to view the proposals at any one time.
Two online events will also be held as part of the consultation.
These events will be held on:
- January 25 - 2pm to 4pm
- February 2 - 6pm to 8pm
The consultation documentation can be found online at Hinckley National Rail Freight Interchange | DB Formal Consultation (hinckleynrfi.co.uk)
Posted: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:41 by Parish Council