Fault report form

This page allows you to advise the Principal Officer of the council of any village problems which need attention. These include faulty play equipment, any issues relating to recreation grounds in Burbage, Burbage Millennium Hall, vandalism or any matters you wish to bring to the attention of the council.

* Required Field

Please complete this form to report a matter in our area that requires attention.

Please send a picture of the fault if you feel it will help.