Hinckley & Bosworth Local Plan consultation events
The Local Plan is the key planning document for Hinckley & Bosworth Borough and it will guide future development in Hinckley and Bosworth up to 2039.
The draft plan sets out a preferred strategy for housing and economic growth, and includes a number of planning policies covering a range of issues such as conserving and enhancing the natural and historic environment, sustainable transport, good design and responding to the challenges of climate change.
The policies will be used to guide development and respond to economic, environmental and social issues within the borough.
A series of drop-in events, including one at Millennium Hall in Burbage, where planning officers will be present to answer questions, discuss views, and provide advice on how to submit comments have been arranged for members of the public and other interested parties to attend as follows:
- Wednesday 28 July 2021, 2pm to 7pm - Burbage Millennium Hall, Britannia Road, Burbage, LE10 2HF
- Monday 2 August 2021, 2pm to 7pm - Sheepy Memorial Hall, Main Road, Sheepy Magna, CV9 3QU
- Thursday 5 August 2021, 11am to 3pm - Snapdragon Festival, Argents Mead, Hinckley, LE10 1FL
- Monday 9 August 2021, 2pm to 7pm - Markfield Community & Sports Centre, Mayflower Close, Markfield, LE67 9ST
- Wednesday 11 August 2021, 2pm to 7pm - Newbold Verdon Sports Pavilion, Alans Way, Newbold Verdon, LE9 9LB
Further details on the consultation, an online questionnaire, and the event schedule can be found at https://www.hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk/localplanreview
Posted: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:25 by Parish Council